28 January 2006

Show & Tell

Here's my HP. Took a while to take the pics because I had to straighten the desk a little.

Note the "Rear Window" behind it? Throught the lattice squares I spy some slices of peoples lives as I watch their comings and goings each day.




Close up







Printers and wires









By the way, I was one of those awkward ones who said they'd never have a computer or a cell phone for that matter. I wouldn't call myself a techno, geek or nerd but I sure don't know what I'd do without my hardware. I seldom begin a day without checking my mail, blogs and calendar.
Well. gotta go-I'm going on a date with my family (bowling) and my friend-girl with blue fuzzy robe who I am trying to fix up with this man. But that's another story.

2 comments:

blackbird said...

oooh, this looks like a good place to watch things go by and blahg!

Anonymous said...

Never saw it so clear of clutter.