22 January 2006

Show and Tell HATS

At first I thought there was little more than one kind of hat in my house. When I gathered them together there was quite a selection. This assortment doesn't include the sun visors of which there were too many to photograph. First and foremost there are the western hats. There's the winter black felt, the 7X beaver grey felt, the summer straws, some stetsons, some resistols.






Then, of course there are the caps, helmets and a few dress hats, hardly ever worn.















One more...we found an old Panama type hat. No idea where it came from. I love the way hats look but I have a hard time feeling comfortable in them. Some people wear them with such charm and grace. Well, so much for hats...Till next time.

3 comments:

blackbird said...

An amazing collection!
We are very impressed...
there's nothing like a good 'cowboy' hat-
when my parents lived in OKC I learned that you shouldn't lay them down on a table cause the 'luck will run out.'

Anonymous said...

Who's the chick?

Anonymous said...

Girl - when did you get such blonde hair??

;>)