06 May 2006

List Friday

Too busy to post this on Friday so here's my list on Saturday:
OK Mrs Pom, here's my faves from yesteryear:

(Remember that teen years are long and many changes occur from 13 to 19 so what I hated or liked at 13 often changed drastically when I was 19)

  • a tweed, green mini skirt. It first belonged to my MOM but once she grew into the size I have now grown into, she passed it on to me. In 9th grade I would wear it at least once a week but would have to roll up the waist once I left the house. Then I'd roll it back down once I got home.
  • cut off jeans and jean shorts.
  • Platform shoes, real high. I'm still only 5 foot tall so I still like high shoes, although now I prefer a thinner heel.
  • Clogs. I love how you can just slip them on, no straps to buckle or laces to tie. Am I lazy or what?
  • Danskin leotard, off the shoulder with no bra.
  • My SUNY college gym shorts. My daughter is still wearing them and recently commented on their deplorable condition. Not bad though for being 32 years old.
  • Peasant blouses and ruffled peasant skirts. I still like them.

I'll probably think of more later but that's all I can think of now.

2 comments:

Lena said...

Oh...I forgot about Danskin leotards! I could have put that on my list too.

Anonymous said...

But, actually your a knockout in a short black skirt w/a white blouse, and black heels.