11 November 2005

show and tell

I love this set. It's from England. No, I didn't go there. I got it from a past tenant in one of the properties I rent. The whole set, can you believe it! It's so fragile looking yet feels strong when you grab the handle. But, do I use these? Not often. They sit on display on a buffet.



















These however, are the mugs TT & I use most. Did we buy them? No we got them from past tenants who left them behind. Does this seem like a pattern? Yes, it's the story of my life. Needless to say my initial is not "R". Why do I like these mugs? They're just the right thickness to fit your lip when you sip. A cup must be either white or a light color inside so that you can see the color of your beverage well. A black inside makes it impossible to tell if the liquid is water or coffee and how dark the coffee is. Coffee must be dark and rich.

1 comment:

blackbird said...

practical you...
love the blue and white set.

my tenants have never left anything!